Release Notes: What's New in Delighted?
Delighted's "Release Notes" section is designed to highlight all recently deployed new features, updates, and general improvements – ensuring your team is 100% up-to-date on what's new and available here at Delighted!
July - Dec 2021
- Delighted Core Certification: Looking to increase your Delighted knowledge, or just show off your skills? With the Delighted Core Certification course, you'll get access to six modules that cover everything you need to know to become a Delighted expert, a final exam to test your learning, and a sweet Delighted badge for passing—all for free. Get started in the new Certification section of our Help Center.
- New survey scale options: Our CSAT and CES survey types get an update with new scale options: a 3-point, smiley-based CSAT survey and a 7-point industry-standard CES survey! You can take advantage of these new scale options when creating a new project.
- Product/Market Fit Surveys: Create products that your customers can't live without by measuring Product Experience with PMF surveys. Read more about product/market fit here!
- Active Campaign Integration: Trigger Delighted surveys based on Deal stages, tags, and much more - unlocking the ability to create powerful workflows with our Active Campaign integration.
- Square Integration: Square Merchants can now trigger Delighted surveys based on eCommerce and/or retail purchases. Set up your Delighted + Square integration here.
- SupporTrends Integration: Bring all your Delighted feedback into SupporTrends for powerful sentiment analysis. Learn more about the Delighted+SupporTrends integration here.
- Kustomer Integration Update: Kustomer recently updated their Delighted integration, which can now automatically create and update customer records when your customers submit an NPS survey. This allows your team to have access to critical voice-of-customer data that can help set the tone for support interactions. Learn more via this FAQ: Kustomer Integration.
- Localized Help Center: Our Help Center now features a language switcher on the lower right-hand side, which will allow you to toggle back-and-forth between English and three new languages (Portuguese, Spanish, and German).
- New Translations tool: Looking to expand your feedback program to new markets? Create custom survey translations using our new Translations tool to personalize your feedback experience a bit further. Explore the tool here and get started!
What we updated
Check back soon for more updates!
January - June 2021
- Employee Surveys: Measure and act on employee feedback with employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) surveys. Learn more today via our Help Center!
- Brand new integrations: Check out Delighted's brand new integrations with Freshdesk, Gorgias, Logrocket, and Teamwork! We've also introduced a collection of HR-specific integrations with BambooHR, Greenhouse, and Zoho Recruit.
- Autopilot API endpoints: No more need to add recipients to Autopilot manually—you can now do it via the API! Our new API endpoints also allow you to update and remove recipients from the list, check your Autopilot configuration, and list everyone in Autopilot. Read more in our API documentation. These endpoints are also available in the Zapier integration!
- Benchmarks: Curious about how your score stacks up to others in your field? Delighted's brand new Benchmark Report allows you to visualize your metric, over time, in comparison with industry averages. Better contextualize your reporting, drive more internal adoption/understanding, and set aggressive KPIs - all driven via Delighted's brand new Benchmark Report!
- Push notifications in the iOS app: You can now set up push notifications in our mobile app, to be triggered when certain responses are received. This is perfect if you check your phone more often than your email—where we send Alerts—and want to stay in the loop on new feedback! Check out more details here: the iOS app.
What we updated
- The Salesforce Integration: You can now trigger survey sends based on activity in Salesforce, such as an Account created or a Case closed. Or, configure custom triggers to send surveys based on conditions you choose! Read more on our Help Center.
- The Zapier Integration: With new triggers, actions, and searches, the Delighted-Zapier integration makes it easy to connect your Delighted account to thousands of other platforms. Big improvements include the ability to trigger SMS surveys and to get engagement and CX metrics via the Zapier integration.
- Comment Page + Thank You page: You can now customize your Comment Page directly within the Delighted dashboard, as well as skip both Comment and/or Thank You Pages if you'd like to manage where your customers are redirected. Check out our blog post for all the most recent details!
- Email Digest: Segment the daily digest by team member, product, or any other data point being passed to Delighted with our recent round of updates! Interested in digging deeper? Jump directly into the dashboard from the digest with embedded links on each response.
July - December 2020
- Additional Question for Web: We've made our Additional Questions feature available for the web platform, with all of the bells and whistles introduced last month with our new AQ types and reporting. Check out more details in our Help Center: Additional Questions and The Web Platform.
- Trends Organization: You now have the ability to organize your Trends into Folders, making it easy to manage Trends designed for specific teams, segments of customers, or keyword searches. Read all about Trends and how to use folders in our Help Center.
- EnjoyHQ Integration: Automatically sync feedback from Delighted to EnjoyHQ to infuse the voice of the customer into your product management process. Learn more here: The EnjoyHQ Integration.
What we updated
- N/A: More updates on the way!
April - June 2020
- Additional Question Types and Reports:We added two new Additional Question types, name and email, to help you capture respondent contact info in anonymous surveys. We also added a new premium report that breaks down responses to your Additional Questions visually! Check out more details in our Help Center: Additional Questions and The Additional Questions Report.
What we updated
- Additional Questions Feature: Beyond new reporting and question types, we also updated Additional Questions to include randomization options, reversible scale options, and syncing to Slack.
- Thank you pages: The survey experience can be unique across each platform, so the Thank you page experience should be too! We've updated this feature to allow you to customize the Thank you page depending on the platform you're using—check out this article to learn more.
- iOS App: Changes to the Delighted iOS App include improved search functionality and the addition of push notifications to alert you when new feedback is received. Download the Delighted iOS App from the App Store here!
January - March 2020
- iOS SDK: Survey your customers from within your iOS mobile app. Learn all about how to use our brand new survey platform here.
- Gladly integration: Sync feedback from Delighted to matching profiles in Gladly, plus create tasks in Gladly based on responses you receive in Delighted. Read more about this new integration here!
- Friendbuy integration: Automatically generate and embed a custom referral link, tied to a specific Friendbuy referral widget, into the Thank you page for your promoters. Read more about using Friendbuy to leverage your most enthusiastic customers here!
- Property editing: Properties that have already been passed to Delighted can now be edited from within the Permalink page. Learn all about how to access this feature in this quick FAQ!
What we updated
- Help Center: New organization, updated content, increased searchability, with all of the helpful content you've come to expect from the Delighted team. Not seeing an article you used to reference often? Send us a note—we're happy to help!
- Web platform: We’ve improved accessibility for screen readers and low vision users, added the ability to have multiple Projects survey on the same page, and added more controls for developers to tune their experience.
- New REST API endpoints: Ever wanted to update a person's email or name after sending them a survey? You can now do this using our updating people endpoints. For information, send the Concierge team a note!
October - December 2019
- Kiosk Mode: With Delighted's Kiosk mode, you can transform your team's iPads, and other mobile touchscreen devices, into powerful survey platforms—collecting feedback in the moment from your customers. Lean more about our new Kiosk platform in the Kiosk guide.
- Squarespace Integration: Send Delighted surveys to your Squarespace customers after their orders have been fulfilled! For more information, check out the Squarespace integration guide.
What we updated
- N/A: More updates on the way!
July - September 2019
- Additional Questions for Integrations: We recently updated six of our most popular integrations to sync feedback from your Additional Questions! Now you can use Freshdesk, Front, Groove, Help Scout, Segment, and Zendesk to capture not just your CX metric, feedback, and properties, but also responses to your Additional Questions. Read more at this quick FAQ.
What we updated
- iOS App: Our Delighted app just got better! You can now keep an eye on your survey metrics (ex. response rates, open rates, etc.) while on the go. Here's our quick FAQ showing you how to access that brand new feature in your app.
April - June 2019
- Google SSO: Simplify and secure your login process by leveraging Delighted's brand new Google SSO. No more need to remember multiple passwords, simply log into Delighted with your existing Google authentication. We released a brand new FAQ that walks through the set-up process here.
- 16 Best Practices for Increasing Survey Response Rates: Check out our brand new blog post with 16 powerful tips for ramping up engagement with your surveys!
- 52 Popular Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions by Customer Journey: With Delighted's Projects, you can start layering in CX programs at each step in the customer journey. In this blog post, we explore what questions are best paired with each step in the customer journey - fueling powerful, actionable feedback.
- QR Codes: If you've been interested in capturing in-person feedback using QR codes, we have good news - QR codes are now available with Delighted! Simply head to your Links platform, customize your Link (if not already customized), and then download a PNG or SVG of your QR code. Customers have found these QR codes exceptional for printed media - such as newsletters, receipts, and more. Learn all about QR codes via our brand new FAQ article.
- Avoiding Biased Questions: 7 Examples of Bad Survey Questions: Check out our brand new blog post with tips on how to avoid survey bias in all it's different forms!
- Testimonials: One of the features the Delighted team was most excited to roll-out this quarter. Testimonials enables your team to collect and publicly share your finest customer feedback. The feature boils down into two key components: 1) A tool to request permission from your customers to share their feedback; and 2) A pre-formatted widget to display that feedback directly on your webpage. Learn more about Testimonials and sharing your customer feedback publicly via this FAQ.
- 7 must-know types of customer survey questions with tips and examples: Brand new blog post covering the core question types across all CX platforms (ex. rating questions, multiple choice, etc.) and the pros/cons of each, giving you the information needed to select the option best suited for your team!
- The 7 types of sampling and response bias to avoid in customer surveys: Learn more about sampling and response bias and the ways it can creep into your survey without your team being aware. We cover specific steps to take in order to completely sidestep bias for your CX implementations.
What we updated
- N/A: More updates on the way!
January - March 2019
- Smiley Surveys: Run satisfaction-focused surveys using a universally recognized visual scale. Switch over to Smileys from your current sending method or, even better, run them simultaneously in a separate account. Learn more about Smileys here.
- Thumbs Surveys: Thumbs up. Thumbs down. Run super simple, binary surveys with Delighted's brand new Thumbs surveys. Whether getting product feedback, or running an internal poll, Thumbs enable a lightweight, easy-to-respond survey solution. Learn more about Thumbs in our Help Center.
- Link Platform: Ever wanted to collect feedback right after an Intercom chat? Interested in embedding a survey in your receipts? Introducing Delighted's new platform - Links! Generate a quick link to your Delighted survey, embed or share that link, and get feedback right away. Be sure to spend some time exploring our brand new Link platform.
- Pivot Table: Passing through multiple properties with each survey request? Leverage Delighted's new Pivot Table to correlate different properties, and quickly reveal the associated metrics. Consider you're running a CSAT program and passing your support agents' name as a property (Agent Name) as well as their respective location (Company Location). With Delighted's Pivot Table, you can select a location, select the property of "Agent Name", and the Pivot Table will immediately show the CSAT for all values under your "Agent Name" property (i.e. all the agents for that location and their respective CSAT). Learn more about the Pivot Table here.
- Snapshot Report: Generate a point-in-time report that includes your core metric (ex. NPS, CSAT, CES, etc.), histogram showing a distribution of your scores, and a curated collection of your comments. Learn more about Snapshot reports here.
- Over Time Report: Track your metric as it trends over time - whether that's monthly, quarterly, or annually. Beyond defining this report by time frame and frequency, you can also pull super specific reports based on properties and keywords. Over Time reports are great for sharing support agent CSAT reports (ex. for training purposes), per-location branch performance shared with location managers, feedback on brand new product features, and any other per-property reporting you need to tackle! Learn more about the Over Time Report here.
- Projects: Run your entire Customer Experience (CX) program at Delighted using Projects. Interested in gauging customer feedback around their support experience? Introduce a CSAT survey. Looking to run ad-hoc product research? Consider introducing a Thumbs survey. You can now consolidate your entire CX program under one hood at Delighted. Learn more about Projects here.
- Klayvio integration: Automatically sync Delighted scores and comments, as soon as they ht your dashboard, with customers in Klaviyo. Learn more about the Delighted + Klayvio integration.
- Redacting Slack Feedback: You can name redact Name and Email fields from your Slack notifications. If there are concerns around PII details and/or general customer privacy, simply head to your Slack integration page and select the redact option.
- Webhooks Auth Update: We can now support `username:password` configurations in Webhooks.
- Access Profiles from Trends: You can now access a respondent's Profile page from any Trend page.
- Project support for Delighted iOS App: Delighted's iOS app now offers full support for our brand new Projects feature. Toggle between different Projects, on the go, directly from your mobile device:
September - December 2018
- Additional Questions: You can now layer in up to 10 questions into the Delighted survey flow. Whether prompting dissatisfied customers with a series of multiple choice questions to learn more about their experience, or including an opt-in question (Yes/No) to share Promoter feedback, Additional Questions enable a range of new actions and insights to level up your CX program at Delighted. Click here to learn more!
- MailChimp Integration: Automatically dispatch Email surveys to new subscribers on any of your MailChimp mailing lists. Set-up your Delighted + MailChimp integration here.
- People Page Search: You can now easily search through all the People who have ever received a survey from your account. Just head to the People page, type in an email or phone number, and we'll return their record. Note, the email or phone number must be entered exactly as it appears in Delighted.
- Delighted iOS App: Access your Delighted dashboard on the go with our brand new iOS app. Add notes to responses, share feedback via Slack and other social channels, and keep a close pulse on your customer feedback - wherever you might happen to be! Download Delighted for iOS from the App Store.
- Multi-Account Shopify Support: We now have the ability to connect multiple Delighted dashboards to a single Shopify instance. Contact our Customer Concierge team to learn more!
Want to see what's up next?
Schedule a call with the Delighted Customer Concierge team to chat about new features and our roadmap!