Delighted’s iOS app makes it easy for you to access your Delighted Dashboard anytime, anywhere from your smartphone.
Whether checking your feedback on your iPhone, or sharing recent customer comments on an iPad during a meeting, the Delighted iOS app makes accessing your feedback simple and convenient.
In this section
- The Response feed
- Filtering and searching for responses in the app
- Viewing properties in the app
- Viewing and adding notes in the app
- Reviewing Metrics in the app
- Setting up Push Notifications in the app
The Response feed
The Response feed shows all of your feedback as it flows in in real-time, just like the Delighted Dashboard. Here’s what the Response feed looks like on the iPhone:
And here’s that view on the iPad:
Refreshing the Response feed
When there are new responses to bring in, you’ll see a small icon on the top right-hand corner of the screen. Simply swipe down to load new responses. If there are no new responses to display, you’ll see a small notification letting you know “You are up to date.”
Filtering and searching for responses in the app
The iOS app has the same filtering and searching capabilities as your Dashboard on the web. Within the app, you can:
- Filter based on properties or Additional Questions: Click the menu icon on the top right-hand side of your screen, then click "Filter" to open up the filter view. From here, click on any filters you'd like to apply, just as you would in your Dashboard!
- Search for keywords: Click the menu icon on the top right-hand side of your screen, then click "Filter" to open up the filter view. From here, you can type in keywords to search through the verbatim feedback left by your respondents!
- Search by date range: Click the menu icon on the top right-hand side of your screen, then click "Filter" to open up the filter view. The first filter category listed is the Date filter—you can choose a pre-set date range of click "Custom range" to set your own!
- Filter based on a Trend: Click the menu icon on the top right-hand side of your screen, then click “Filter” to open up the filter view. From here, click on any Trend that you’ve created and the dashboard will update to show all responses associated with that trend. Note: you cannot create or edit trends in the iOS app — this has to be done on the web.
Viewing properties in the app
Tap on any response to view all of the details related to a response, including the timestamp, notes, and properties.
With further context about the feedback, you'll have a complete picture of the different variables impacting the customer experience, as well as a clear understanding of where to focus your closed loop actions.
Viewing and adding notes in the app
Tap on a response and scroll down to the bottom of the response page to view and add notes to a particular response.
Whether flagging a response for follow-up, or adding additional context to be built into your Delighted reports, notes are a great way to layer in details and ignite action from your team. For more information about notes, check out this article on adding notes.
Reviewing Metrics in the app
To review your survey engagement metrics on the go:
- Expand the sidebar navigation menu in the app
- Choose Metrics
- Toggle between Platforms to choose the sending method you’re interested in
For details about the information displayed in this view, check out our article on The Metrics Tab.
Setting up Push Notifications in the app
You can set up push notifications in the Delighted iOS app to be sent when responses are received that meet specific conditions.
The conditions available are:
- New promoter response
- New passive response
- New detractor response
- Response received that meets a specific Trend
To set up Push Notifications:
- Open the app
- Click on the menu icon in the top right-hand corner
- Choose "notifications"
- Toggle on one of the score group notifications, or choose "Add notification" to set up Trend-based notifications (Trends must be set up within your account before they can be used as notification triggers.)
- Make sure to grant Delighted permission to send notifications when prompted