The Klaviyo Integration
In this article:
- Klavyio integration overview.
- Setting up the Klaviyo integration.
- Viewing synced response data in Klaviyo.
Klaviyo integration overview
Delighted’s Klaviyo integration will automatically sync responses to matching customers in Klaviyo, allowing you to enrich your customer profiles with verbatim feedback.
Interested in including rating links or an NPS survey inside your emails sent from Klaviyo? Check out our guide to creating email signature surveys, and then head over to Klaviyo's Help Center to read more!
Setting up the Klaviyo integration
- Head to Klaviyo and log into your account.
- Click on your account name in the top right-hand corner and choose “Account” Click on your account name in the upper right corner and click "Account."
- Under the “Settings” menu, choose “API Keys.”
- Create a new private API key and copy it to your clipboard.
- Head to your Delighted account, click on the Integrations tab, and choose “Klaviyo.”
- Paste the API key copied from Klaviyo in step 4 into the requested field.
- Click “Connect to Klaviyo” to complete the setup!
Viewing synced response data in Klaviyo
When responses are synced to Klaviyo, the data will appear as a metric on the profile page, including the score, comment, and survey type.
What happens if there isn't a matching profile in Klaviyo to sync response data to?
If an email address/profile doesn’t exist in Klaviyo at the time a Delighted response is received, a profile will be created when we send the response event.