The Greenhouse Integration
In this article:
- I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
- Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Greenhouse?
- Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
Greenhouse integration overview
Delighted’s Greenhouse integration will trigger a Delighted survey following a specific action in Greenhouse.
The Greenhouse integration can also sync Delighted survey feedback to Greenhouse (via set-up of a custom Zap) when new records are added.
This integration is powered by Zapier and requires an active Zapier account. Learn more about Zapier here and their plan options, including a free plan, via their pricing page.
Setting up the Greenhouse integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose Greenhouse.
- Click on Instructions under Greenhouse.
- Copy your API key.
- You can either click the option, in Step 2 of the instructions, to go to Zapier and set-up a custom Zap (required if triggering a survey) or use one of the templates show under Step 3.
- Follow all on-screen instructions for setting up your Zap within Zapier.
I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
As a starting point, we'd recommend contacting Zapier Support for assistance in debugging your Zap. They'll have more direct access to your Zap and API logs in order to support any questions about the Zap.
You can contact the Zapier Support team via their Get Help page.
Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Greenhouse?
Beyond the template Zaps we show on the Delighted + Greenhouse integration page, there are countless other ways to sync Delighted responses and trigger Delighted surveys. For a full list of those various Triggers and Actions, check out the Delighted + Greenhouse Zapier page.
Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
For more information on how to create a Zap, review the Create Zaps resource supported by Zapier.