The Square Integration
In this article:
- What details passed over with Square responses?
- How does the backfill work?
- Can I set a custom survey delay?
Square integration overview
Delighted’s Square integration allows you to quickly and easily trigger Delighted surveys following payment events in Square.
Setting up the Square integration
- Log in to your Delighted account.
- Click "Integrations" > " Square".
- Click "Connect & Turn On."
- When redirected to Square, you'll be prompted to authorize access. Click "Allow."
- When redirected back to Delighted, configure your delay settings.
- Optional: Select the option for a one-time backfill of surveys for historical orders.
- Click "Save & Turn On."
The integration has been set-up!
What details passed over with Square responses?
We pull in the following property data associated with each Square payment/subscription:
- square_customer_locality: i.e. city
- Delighted Backfill: true/false
- Delighted Source: square
How does the backfill work?
The backfill will send surveys to 10% of customers with payments from the past 6 months.
Can I set a custom survey delay?
Send us a note with the delay you’d like to use and we can set that up.