The Zoho Recruit Integration
In this article:
- I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
- Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Zoho Recruit?
- Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
Zoho Recruit integration overview
Delighted’s Zoho Recruit integration will trigger a Delighted survey following a specific action in Zoho Recruit.
The Zoho Recruit integration can also sync Delighted survey feedback to Zoho Recruit (via set-up of a custom Zap) when new records are added.
Setting up the Zoho Recruit integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose Zoho Recruit.
- Click on Instructions under Zoho Recruit.
- Copy your API key.
- You can either click the option, in Step 2 of the instructions, to go to Zapier and set-up a custom Zap (required if triggering a survey) or use one of the templates show under Step 3.
- Follow all on-screen instructions for setting up your Zap within Zapier.
I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
As a starting point, we'd recommend contacting Zapier Support for assistance in debugging your Zap. They'll have more direct access to your Zap and API logs in order to support any questions about the Zap.
You can contact the Zapier Support team via their Get Help page.
Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Zoho Recruit?
Beyond the template Zaps we show on the Delighted + Zoho Recruit integration page, there are countless other ways to sync Delighted responses and trigger Delighted surveys. For a full list of those various Triggers and Actions, check out the Delighted + Zoho Recruit Zapier page.
Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
For more information on how to create a Zap, review the Create Zaps resource supported by Zapier.