The Mailchimp Integration
Delighted’s Mailchimp integration will automatically send surveys to subscribers who join a specified mailing list.
In this section
Setting up the Mailchimp integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose Mailchimp
- Click “Connect to Mailchimp”
- You’ll be redirected to Mailchimp. Log into your account and click "Allow" to authorize Delighted
- You’ll be directed back to Delighted, where you can configure the integration settings
- Select the mailing list that should be used to trigger surveys
- Select the delay to use between a subscriber joining a list and a survey being sent (instantly, 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, or 1 month)
- Click “Save & turn on”
In this section
How can I troubleshoot my integration if surveys aren't being sent?
If subscribers are joining a mailing list in Mailchimp, but Delighted surveys aren't firing, run through the list below to troubleshoot:
- List name: Are subscribers joining the list that you've specified on your Mailchimp integration page? If they're joining a different list, be sure to update your configuration to the correct list
- Delay: Has the delay elapsed? If you've specified a delay (ex. 1 week), the survey will not dispatch right away, but only after the delay you've set. You can check whether surveys have been scheduled for the future in the People tab.
- Throttle: Has the subscriber been recently surveyed? If someone has been recently surveyed, their Mailchimp-triggered survey requests might be throttled
- Reach out: Still no luck? Contact us and we'll help identify whatever might be blocking those surveys from being sent!