Please, before you do, scan the following FAQs and review our free and low-cost options! There may be a way we can meet your needs.
In this article:
- Do you offer a free plan?
- I wanted to downgrade my account, but the button is grayed out. Why?
- Is it possible for me to temporarily pause my account?
- I can’t find a feature my team needs. Where can I find help?
- How do I change my plan?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Is it true that only Admins can make billing and plan changes to our account?
1. Do you offer a Free plan?
|Free CX account||Our Free account will capture actionable insights from your customers with up to 1,000 sends per month using the basic features of Delighted.|
|Free 7-day Trial||Our free 7-day CX Trial lets you experience all of Delighted's Premium features before making a decision to convert to a Free or Premium plan as the Trial ends. (See 7-day Trial vs. Free and Premium accounts.)|
|Premium||Our most cost-effective and popular Premium plan. Includes every distribution platform, 5 projects, 10 users and 10,000 sends for $224 per month. (Visit the Pricing page for full details.) For requests related to cancellations, refunds, or a simple change of plan, feel free to reach out. Our Customer Concierge team is ready to take care of any concerns—and in lieu of cancellation—we'll find a winning solution!|
2. I wanted to downgrade my account, but the button is grayed out. Why?
If the option is greyed out, it's likely that you're using features that are turned off in lower tiered accounts. To see exactly which features are preventing you from downgrading:
- Hover over the "Unavailable" button to see a full list of the enabled Premium features preventing you from self-selecting a Free or lower-cost Premium plan.
- If you need help sorting out your selections, send us an email, or click the purple icon at the bottom of the page and start a chat. We're always happy to help you secure the plan of your choice.
3. Is it possible for me to temporarily pause my account?
While we don't have a specific pause button, we don't want you to start over if you're simply pausing your campaign temporarily!
Send us a note. We can help you move to a Free plan and pause your billing.
4. I can’t find a feature my team needs. Where can I find help?
If there’s a feature you’re looking for in Delighted, let us know!
Delighted has a super robust product roadmap designed around new features proposed by our users. We’d be happy to loop you into our plans and updates.
- Visit our product update page and hear all about the latest new features.
We also have new features in beta that can be turned on for you to test in exchange for a bit of feedback. Send us a note if you are interested in our beta program.
5. How do I change my plan?
To change your billing plan:
- Select "Account" > "Plans and billing."
- Click the “Change your plan” button.
- If your Plans & Billing page says “Contact us to upgrade,” you are likely being invoiced. Pop us an email or click the “Contact us to upgrade" button and we'll help you get sorted.
- On the subsequent page, you can view all available plans and upgrade or downgrade as needed.
- Upgrades take effect immediately
- Downgrades take effect at the end of your current billing period
- Any prorated amount from time remaining on your existing plan will be applied
If you have any other questions about your plan or billing, send us a note!
6. How do I cancel my account?
To cancel your account, head to the Plans and billing page. Clicking “Cancel your account” will close the account and prevent future billing.
- If your Plans and billing page says “Contact us to upgrade,” you are likely being invoiced. Pop us an email or click the “Contact us to upgrade" button and we'll help you get sorted.
Please note that cancelling will impact access to your response data and CX survey capabilities moving forward—so please consider switching to a Free CX account, which allows 1,000 surveys sends per month and keep your CX program going.
For requests related to cancellations or refunds, feel free to reach out.
7. Is it true that only Admins can make billing and plan changes to our account?
Only Admins are authorized to request changes to accounts, plans, and billing. (Click to learn more about Admins and other users.)