Accounts and User Types
In this article:
- Introducing accounts and user types.
- All about Admin, Standard, and Limited users.
- User types review.
- Assigning and managing multiple projects within accounts.
- Inviting Standard and Limited users to projects.
- Comparing Trial, Free, and Premium accounts.
- Signing out of a Delighted account.
Introducing accounts and user types
The level of access to your Delighted account depends on your user type— Admin, Standard, or Limited. In this article, learn all about these users and how accounts are managed by Delighted Admins.
Assigning account Admins is important from a security and privacy perspective. It's an important job. Only Admins can:
- Award Limited and Standard roles to other users.
- Assign Limited and Standard users to their survey projects.
- Alter your organization's pricing plan and billing options.
Learn all of the important details in the short videos that follow.
All about Admin, Standard, and Limited users
Learn the role Admins play—and how they can add, edit, and delete Standard and Limited users—in this 8 minute video from our Admin Training series.
The number of users you can add to your account is determined by your plan level. Check the Pricing page to reference the number of users available in each plan.
User types review
There are three user types available in Delighted. A user’s type is set when they are first invited to Delighted. Status can be changed at any time from the Users page by an account Admin.
- Limited: These users can view the Dashboard and survey responses, as well as create and manage Trends.
- Standard: These users can customize and send surveys, access the API key, and adjust integrations. They also have access to all the features available to Limited users.
- Admin: These users have all the access of Standard users. They can also create and manage Projects, manage users across Projects, change billing details, and export data.
Assigning and managing multiple projects within accounts
In this, the second video from our Admin Training series, you'll learn in 7 minutes how Admins assign users to their respective projects in an organization. (If you are an Admin, this is a must see.)
Inviting Standard and Limited users to projects
Standard and Limited users must be invited to projects by their account Admin, as explained in the above video. Inviting users is a quick process:
- From your Dashboard, click “Account” and then “Users.”
- Type in the user's email address.
- Select their permission level (Admin, Standard, or Limited).
- Select the Projects they should be able to access (Only available if you have multiple projects to manage.)
- Click “Send invite.”
Comparing Trial, Free, and Premium accounts
If you set up a free 7-day Trial account, you are likely the account Admin and have full access to all of Delighted's features, including premium integrations, all of our platforms, advanced reporting, and more.
After your 7-day trial you can:
Free accounts: Once the Trial concludes, some features are withheld from Free plans, However, you can still send 1,000 surveys per month without cost and conduct a very credible CX survey campaign. (See About our Free accounts.)
Premium accounts: Choose a Premium plan if your sends will exceed 1,000 requests per month or if you need access to features disabled in the Free plan. Check out our Pricing page for full details on what features are included at each plan level.
Signing out of your Delighted account
To sign out of your account, click “Account” and then choose “Sign out.”