Getting Started with Delighted Templates
In this article:
- View our Getting Started video.
- Creating your first Template.
- About our Core Training Videos.
- About our Templates Help Center.
- About our in-app help Beacon.
Suggested next article: Creating and Previewing Templates
View our Getting Started video
Welcome to Delighted Templates!
High-value survey campaigns have never been easier to create and manage. And to give you a proper start, we've got a short video to get you rolling quickly and confidently.
Creating your first Template
Ready to start?
About our Core Training videos
After viewing the Getting Started video, take your Delighted skills to the next level with our free Core Training videos. There's also a no-cost certification track if you wish to put your Delighted knowledge to the test.
View the videos sequentially or pick and choose topics of interest. Each video is approximately 10 minutes long.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for additional training and best practice videos.
About our Templates Help Center
The Templates Help Center is a complete compendium of everything there is to know about Delighted Templates. Use topical navigation or search to find what you are looking for.
This in-depth learning center is organized into 12 sections. Sections 1-7 track the seven Template creation steps explained in the above Getting Started with Delighted Templates video. Sections 1-7 also parallel our Core Training & Certification course mentioned above.
Sections 8-12 cover everything else you may need to know about Templates: Integrations, Accounts & Billing, Security & Privacy, Best Practices, and Training. For an overview of all of this information, check out the Admin Training & Certification course. If you have Admin responsibilities, this course is for you.
About our in-app help Beacon
As you are working, use our convenient support "Beacon" to get immediate in-app answers and assistance. It's nimble and quick:
- Open the Beacon → by clicking the Comment icon in the bottom right-hand corner of every Delighted page
The Beacon is context-sensitive. As it opens, the article you're looking for is probably in the list.
- Search the Beacon by keyword → which instantly populates relevant Help Center articles
- Click the "Ask" button to send a note to our Customer Concierge team → or reach out to our team by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org