Getting Started with Delighted CX
In this article:
- Introducing our Getting Started video.
- Starting your first survey project!
- About our Core Training Videos.
- About our Help Center.
- About our in-app help Beacon.
Introducing our Getting Started video
Welcome to Delighted CX!
High-value survey campaigns have never been easier to create and manage. And to give you a proper start, we've posted this short video to get you rolling quickly and confidently.
Starting your first survey project!
About our Core Training videos
After viewing the Getting Started video, take your Delighted skills to the next level with our free Core Training videos. There's also a no-cost Certification track if you wish to put your Delighted knowledge to the test.
View the videos sequentially or pick and choose topics of interest. Each video is approximately 10 minutes long.
- All About Survey Types and Getting Help
- All About Creating Survey Projects
- All About Dashboard Filters, Trends, and Reports
- All About Distribution Platforms and Their Metrics
- All About Survey Customization
- All About Properties and Alerts
- All About Tags, Search, and Editing Additional Questions
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to see additional training and best practice videos.
About our Help Center
The Help Center is a complete compendium of everything there is to know about Delighted. Use topical navigation or search to find what you are looking for.
This in-depth learning center is organized into 12 sections. Sections 1-7 track the seven project creation steps explained in the Getting Started with Delighted video. Sections 1-7 also parallel our Core Training & Certification course mentioned above.
Sections 8-12 cover everything else you may need to know about Delighted: Integrations, Accounts & Billing, Security & Privacy, Best Practices, and Training. For an overview of all of this information, check out the Admin Training & Certification course. If you have Admin responsibilities, this course is for you.
About our in-app help Beacon
As you are working, use our convenient support "Beacon" to get immediate in-app answers and assistance. It's nimble and quick:
- Open the Beacon by clicking the "Question icon" in the bottom right-hand corner of every Delighted page. The Beacon is context-sensitive. As it opens, the article you're looking for is probably in the list.
- You can also search the Beacon by keyword, which instantly populates relevant Help Center articles.
- Click the "Ask" button to send an email to our Customer Concierge team. (You can also reach out to our team by sending a note to email@example.com.)