Delighted Integrations Guide Overview
Integrations connect Delighted to the tools you already use, whether you want to trigger post-purchase surveys from your Shopify store, sync feedback to Salesforce, or create support tickets in Zendesk. This article will serve as your integrations guide, helping you understand which platforms Delighted can connect with and where to find the rest of our integration documentation.
If you don’t see a tool you use in this section, send us an integration request to put it on our radar!
Each integration in Delighted is project-specific. When setting up an integration, double check which project you’re in (look in the top left corner) to make sure you’ve configured it correctly.
In this section
Integrations hosted inside of Delighted
Our out-of-the-box integrations can be set up with just a couple of clicks. Below is a brief description of each integration, with links to in-depth articles that walk through everything you need to know to get up and running!
- API: Create your own custom integration using our extensive REST API
- Autopilot: Automatically send surveys, sync responses, and follow up with customers
- Chatdesk: Automatically sync and tag Delighted feedback in Chatdesk
- ClientSuccess: Sync responses with ClientSuccess
- Delighted Alerts: Receive notifications to any email address for activity in Delighted
- Delighted Testimonials: Display your best customer feedback directly on your website (Premium)
- EnjoyHQ: Automatically sync Delighted Feedback in EnjoyHQ
- Friendbuy: Automatically show a Friendbuy referral link on the survey Thank you page (Premium)
- Front: Follow up with customers who’ve received Delighted surveys
- Geckoboard: Display your Delighted data in a beautifully designed metrics dashboard
- Gladly: Sync feedback to Gladly. Auto-assign sentiment-driven tasks (Premium)
- Groove: Follow up with customers who’ve received Delighted surveys
- Heap: Automatically sync Delighted feedback to your Heap account
- Help Scout: Follow up with customers who’ve received Delighted surveys
- HubSpot: Automatically sync Delighted responses to contacts in HubSpot (Premium)
- Intercom: Automatically send surveys and sync responses to Intercom users
- Klaviyo: Automatically sync Delighted responses to customers in Klaviyo
- Kustomer: Automatically sync Delighted responses to customers in Kustomer
- MailChimp: Send your Delighted email surveys to your MailChimp subscriber lists automatically
- Office 365: Send a daily summary of your feedback to an Office 365 group
- Salesforce: Automatically sync Delighted responses to your contacts in Salesforce (Premium)
- Segment: Send Delighted email surveys and sync feedback to your Segment account (Premium)
- Shopify: Automatically send to customers after they place an order on your store
- Slack: Send your Delighted feedback into Slack channels
- Squarespace: Automatically send surveys to customers after an order is fulfilled
- Stitch: Automatically sync Delighted feedback to your Stitch account
- Stripe: Automatically send surveys to customers for one-time payments or subscriptions
- Webhooks: Send a web request to your server for feedback and unsubscribe events
- Zapier: Automatically send surveys and sync your Delighted responses and metrics to hundreds of other services
- Zendesk: Follow up with customers who’ve received Delighted surveys
The integrations marked as “Premium” are only available on certain plans. Check out our Pricing page for full details.
Integrations hosted outside of Delighted
Many third-party platforms have created their own powerful Delighted integrations. Below is a brief description of each, along with quick links to the platforms and their Delighted setup documentation.
In this section
- Blendo: Sync Delighted response data to Blendo
- Chameleon: Trigger Delighted surveys
- Customer.io: Trigger Delighted surveys
- Fomo: Share Delighted feedback
- Grow: Report on Delighted feedback
- HappyFox: Sync Delighted response data to HappyFox
- Woopra: Sync Delighted response data to Woopra
- Xplenty: Trigger Delighted surveys
Connect Blendo and Delighted to start syncing response data to a range of BI tools, data warehouses, or custom analytics stacks.
As a Data Source, use the Delighted integration to sync response data into Chameleon (for targeting tours). As an Add On, send Delighted surveys from a Chameleon tour step.
Set up triggers in Customer.io to fire off a Delighted survey based on key moments in the customer lifecycle (ex. upgrade, purchase, etc.)
Display new customer responses within the Fomo feed, which can be embedded anywhere on a site to make feedback public-facing.
Visualize and track Delighted results alongside individual customer data—blending essential business data to help drive compelling stories, surface key insights, and more.
View scores submitted by contacts via in-ticket detail, giving your HappyFox agents context into customer feedback when interacting with those folks via live chat.
The Delighted-Woopra integration will bring Delighted survey response data directly into the Woopra platform. The submissions are tracked as actions on the profile of the user who responded, allowing for easy and instant visibility of responses and any comments provided.
Xplenty offers a data connector service similar to Zapier, allowing you to push Delighted response data into other third-party platforms, such as CRMs, Help Desks, and data warehouses.