The Geckoboard Integration
In this article:
- Geckoboard integration overview.
- Setting up the Geckoboard integration.
- Viewing the Delighted widget in Geckoboard.
Geckoboard integration overview
Delighted’s Geckoboard integration will allow you to display your NPS score and how it’s trending on your company’s Geckoboard dashboard. You can customize the Delighted widget to reflect the exact data you’re looking to display, including a breakdown of responses across all score groups.
The Geckoboard integration only works with Delighted’s NPS question type at this time. If you’re looking to connect another survey type, please reach out!
Setting up the Geckoboard integration
- Head to the Integrations page and choose Geckoboard.
- Copy the Delighted API key to your clipboard.
- Head to your Geckoboard account by clicking “Go to Geckoboard.”
- Click “Add widget.”
- Scroll down and click the source “Delighted” under “Data Sources.”
- Click the “+” sign on the widget.
- Name the connection and paste in the Delighted API key from step two.
- Fine-tune any desired settings (see FAQ “What customization options are available?” below)
- Click “Add widget”
Viewing the Delighted widget in Geckoboard
Here’s a sample of the widget customized to show the 6-month NPS and how it’s trending:
How often do the metrics update in Geckoboard?
The metrics update every 5 minutes.
What customization options are available?
You can edit the following settings for the Delighted widget within Geckoboard:
- Title: Title of your widget (such as "NPS Feedback")
- Metric: Select from NPS score, promoter count, promoter percentage, passive count, passive percentage, detractor count, detractor percentage, or total number of responses
- Time unit: Select from all time, hour, day, week, or month
- Goal: Your goal metric (like an NPS of 50)