The Blueshift Integration
Delighted’s Blueshift integration will automatically trigger Delighted surveys based on actions in Blueshift.
In this section
Setting up the Blueshift integration
Add an adapter for the Delighted app
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to All Apps, search for, and select Delighted (Note: You can also go to Surveys Apps and select Delighted)
- Click Configure to view all the configured adapters.
- Click +ADAPTER to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the Delighted API Key (you can find that here).
- Add information for any Additional Headers.
- Click Save to add the adapter.
Create a Delighted cloud app template
- Go to Creatives > Cloud App.
- Click +TEMPLATES on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Select the Delighted app.
- Configure the template including the name, tags and other relevant information. For more information, see below for full detail.
- By default, the survey is sent by email. Hence it is recommended that you set the Unique Sent Identifier to email under Show Advanced Settings.
- On the Content tab, fill the form to specify the data and the format in which to send the data to Delighted.
- You can also switch to JSON and specify the content in JSON format. However, once you switch to JSON, you cannot use the form layout again.
For Step 4 above, please refer to the following fields and recommended values to add:
- Template Name: Delighted Surveys
- API Endpoint: https://api.delighted.com/v1/people.json
- Adapter: Select the adapter you created in the section above
- Tags: Apply any tags you'd like to use for organizational purposes
In this section
What does the set-up look like inside of Blueshift?
Setting up the Adapter
Setting up the Cloud App Template