The Blueshift Integration
In this article:
Setting up the Blueshift integration
Delighted’s Blueshift integration will automatically trigger Delighted surveys based on actions in Blueshift.
To add an adapter for the Delighted app:
- Sign in to the Blueshift app, and click Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Go to "All Apps," and then, search for and select "Delighted." ( Note: You can also go to "Surveys Apps" and select "Delighted".)
- Click "Configure" to view all the configured adapters.
- Click "+ADAPTER" to add an adapter.
- Add a Name for the adapter. If you have multiple adapters, the adapter name helps you to identify the integration.
- Provide the Delighted API Key (you can find that here).
- Add information for any Additional Headers.
- Click "Save" to add the adapter.
Create a Delighted cloud app template
- Go to "Creatives" > "Cloud App."
- Click "+TEMPLATES" on the Cloud App Templates page.
- Select the "Delighted app."
- Configure the template including the name, tags and other relevant information. For more information, see below for full detail.
- By default, the survey is sent by email. Hence it is recommended that you set the Unique Sent Identifier to email under Show Advanced Settings.
- On the Content tab, fill the form to specify the data and the format in which to send the data to Delighted.
- You can also switch to JSON and specify the content in JSON format. However, once you switch to JSON, you cannot use the form layout again.
For Step 4 above, please refer to the following fields and recommended values to add:
- Template Name: Delighted Surveys
- API Endpoint: https://api.delighted.com/v1/people.json
- Adapter: Select the adapter you created in the section above
- Tags: Apply any tags you'd like to use for organizational purposes
What the set-up looks like inside of Blueshift.
Setting up the Adapter
Setting up the Cloud App Template