The Fivetran Integration
In this article:
- What destinations for my Delighted data are supported?
- What events are supported?
- Where can I view the Delighted + Fivetran data schema?
Fivetran integration overview
Delighted’s Fivetran integration allows you to automatically sync Delighted data over to Fivetran, and then into destinations such as Redshift, Snowflake, MySQL, and more.
Setting up the Fivetran integration
- Log in to your Delighted account.
- Click Integrations > API.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
- Log into your Fivetran account.
- In the connector setup form, enter the Destination schema name of your choice.
- Enter the API Key you found in Step 2.
- Click Save & Test.
Fivetran will take it from here and sync your Delighted data!
What destinations for my Delighted data are supported?
Click the following link to view a list of all supported Fivetran destinations.
What events are supported?
Where can I view the Delighted + Fivetran data schema?
You can view the Delighted + Fivetran data schema directly via the Fivetran Application page for Delighted.