The Google Sheets Integration
Delighted’s Google Sheets integration will sync Delighted response data to a new row in Google Sheets, automatically consolidating all feedback to a single spreadsheet in your Google Sheets' account.
The Google Sheets integration can also trigger Delighted surveys when new rows are added to a specific spreadsheet in Google Sheets. This bidirectional functionality is completely opt
In this section
- Setting up the Google Sheet integration
- Viewing the Delighted response in Google Sheets
- FAQs: Google Sheets
Setting up the Google Sheet integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose Google Sheets
- Click on Instructions under Google Sheets
- Copy your API key
- You can either click the option, in Step 2 of the instructions, to go to Zapier and set-up a custom Zap or use one of the templates show under Step 3
- Follow all on-screen instructions for setting up your Zap within Zapier
Viewing the Delighted response in Google Sheets
Delighted data will vary in appearance in Google Sheets depending on:
- The data that you opt to pull into Google Sheets
- Any reformatting that's done to the data within the Zap (ex. transforming with a Formatter step)
- And countless other configuration options in Zapier
Here’s a sample of a Delighted response in Google Sheets:
FAQs: Google Sheets
In this section
- I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
- Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Google Sheets?
- Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
As a starting point, we'd recommend contacting Zapier Support for assistance in debugging your Zap. They'll have more direct access to your Zap and API logs in order to support any questions about the Zap.
You can contact the Zapier Support team via their Get Help page.
Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Google Sheets?
Beyond the template Zaps we show on the Delighted + Google Sheets integration page, there are countless other ways to sync Delighted responses and trigger Delighted surveys. For a full list of those various Triggers and Actions, check out the Delighted + Google Sheets Zapier page.
Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
For more information on how to create a Zap, review the Create Zaps resource supported by Zapier.