The Pipedrive Integration
Delighted’s Pipedrive integration will update Person records in Pipedrive as new survey responses are received.
The Delighted+Pipedrive integration can also optionally send Delighted surveys when deals are updated in Pipedrive.
In this section
Setting up the Pipedrive integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose Pipedrive
- Click on Instructions under Pipedrive
- Copy your API key
- You can either click the option, in Step 2 of the instructions, to go to Zapier and set-up a custom Zap or use one of the templates show under Step 3
- Follow all on-screen instructions for setting up your Zap within Zapier
In some cases, you may need to add an additional step to find a person in Pipedrive. If this is necessary, just add an additional step after the Delighted trigger, selecting the Pipedrive action for Find Person. You can use the value that's returned for `id` in the following step.
Viewing the Delighted response in Pipedrive
Delighted data will vary in appearance in Pipedrive depending on:
- The data that you opt to pull into Pipedrive
- Any reformatting that's done to the data within the Zap (ex. transforming with a Formatter step)
- And countless other configuration options in Zapier
Here’s a sample of a Delighted response in Pipedrive:
In this section
- What field do I add the Delighted response data to?
- I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
- Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Pipedrive?
- Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
What field do I add the Delighted response data to?
By default, you may not have any Pipedrive fields for syncing over your Delighted response data. We recommend creating custom fields, associated with People, in Pipedrive for:
- Delighted Score
- Delighted Comment
- Any other properties/data points from the Delighted response you'd like to reference
Here's an example of what it looks like to add a custom field:
I'm running into issues with my Zap, how do I debug?
As a starting point, we'd recommend contacting Zapier Support for assistance in debugging your Zap. They'll have more direct access to your Zap and API logs in order to support any questions about the Zap.
You can contact the Zapier Support team via their Get Help page.
Are there other options, besides the templates, for integrating Delighted + Pipedrive?
Beyond the template Zaps we show on the Delighted + Pipedrive integration page, there are countless other ways to sync Delighted responses and trigger Delighted surveys. For a full list of those various Triggers and Actions, check out the Delighted + Pipedrive Zapier page.
Where can I learn more about how to create a Zap?
For more information on how to create a Zap, review the Create Zaps resource supported by Zapier.