The Chatdesk Integration
In this article:
- Chatdesk integration overview.
- Setting up the ChatDesk integration.
- Viewing synced data in ChatDesk.
- What insights can I get with ChatDesk Trends?
- How quickly does data from Delighted sync to ChatDesk?
- Can I add custom tags in ChatDesk Trends?
Chatdesk integration overview
Delighted’s Chatdesk integration will automatically sync your Delighted feedback to Chatdesk’s Trends feature. Trends will tag the Delighted feedback and allow you to report on it alongside data from your other sources, including email, chat, social, review sites, and more.
Setting up the Chatdesk integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose "Chatdesk."
- Copy your Delighted API key to your Dashboard.
- Head to ChatDesk Trends by clicking "Delighted Channel" in step two on the integration page.
- In ChatDesk, head to Channels > Delighted > Add Delighted Account.
- Type in your company name where prompted.
- Paste in your Delighted API key from step two.
- Copy the webhook URL provided by ChatDesk to your clipboard.
- Head back to the Chatdesk integration page in Delighted.
- Create a new rule for all responses and paste the ChatDesk URL from step seven.
- Click "Save changes" to finish!
Viewing synced data in ChatDesk
Once your data is synced to ChatDesk Trends, it will automatically be tagged and displayed in your Trends reports.
On the Explore tab, view your trends broken out by associated sentiment. You can also filter by Channel to see just responses from Delighted, or to expand your report to include feedback from email, chat, social, and other sources.
On the Trending page, you can see how your feedback compares to previous time periods. This view can be filtered to specific Channels (including just Delighted feedback), or used to view trends in aggregate.
What insights can I get with ChatDesk Trends?
- Top reasons for contact
- Product defects
- Shipping issues
- Top reasons for returns and cancellation
- Website / App bugs
- Top promoters and detractors
- Reducing contact volume
- Improving self service
- Increasing website conversion
- Improving product merchandising
- Increasing repeat sales
How quickly does data from Delighted sync to ChatDesk?
Data is synced from Delighted to ChatDesk immediately, and any changes made to a response, including adding or updating comments, are also synced automatically.
Can I add custom tags in ChatDesk Trends?
You can create custom tags and filters that are specific to your business. Contact Chatdesk Support to learn more.