The HubSpot Integration
Delighted’s HubSpot integration will sync response data with contacts in HubSpot. Additionally, we can backfill historical data to your HubSpot account.
HubSpot is a premium integration in Delighted. As a result, this integration is limited to specific plan levels. For more information, see our Pricing page.
In this section
- How does the HubSpot integration work?
- Setting up the HubSpot integration
- Viewing the synced response data in HubSpot
- FAQs: HubSpot
How does the HubSpot integration work?
Delighted’s HubSpot integration syncs your Delighted feedback directly over to your HubSpot CRM. There are three key steps involved with this syncing process:
- Response is received in Delighted: We wait 10 minutes after a score is received to move on to the next step, leaving the respondent time to add a comment to their response
- We search for a matching Contact record in HubSpot: We look for a contact with a matching email address to sync feedback
- Feedback is synced to the matching Contact: Now that a Contact record has been found, we’ll proceed to pass over key Delighted response detail feedback to the HubSpot Contact record. Here is a recap of the key data points from Delighted that we push through to HubSpot:
- Delighted Comment: The comment (if applicable) provided in the Delighted survey response
- Delighted Group: The score group for the respondent (ex. for NPS, that would be Promoter, Passive, or Detractor)
- Delighted NPS: Rating selected by the customer (ex. a number between 0-10)
- Delighted Permalink: URL to the response in Delighted
- Delighted Responded At: Original date a response was received
- Delighted Response Updated At: Date a response was updated (if applicable)
- Delighted Survey Type: The survey type (like NPS, CSAT, etc) the response is associated with
Setting up the HubSpot integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose “HubSpot”
- Click “Connect to HubSpot”
- You’ll be redirected to HubSpot. If prompted, log into your account
- You’ll be directed back to Delighted. Click “Turn on”
- Response data will now sync from Delighted to HubSpot in the form of property data attached to each contact. For more information about selecting which properties appear in the "About" section for each contact in your HubSpot instance, check out this article on their support site!
Viewing the synced response data in HubSpot
Here’s an example of how that synced data looks in a contact record:
In this section
- Use case: Why should I use the HubSpot integration?
- What are some best practices for using the HubSpot integration?
Use case: Why should I use the HubSpot integration?
- Centralized location for key customer data: Rather than team members hopping between inboxes, sales reports, and other platforms, a CRM provides the opportunity to aggregate all that data under one hood—including your CX feedback!
- Enhanced reporting with customer feedback: Any data you pull into HubSpot can be transformed into powerful data visualizations by leveraging HubSpot’s powerful custom reports and dashboards functionality.
- Automated workflows based around survey responses: Since Delighted syncs feedback to properties for Contact records, conditions and workflows can be built around this Delighted feedback—such as automatically sending an internal email to the owner of a particular contact when feedback is received.
- Reduced customer churn with clear insight into account health: One of the most simple, yet powerful, ways to dig into Delighted data in HubSpot is to simply add the property of Delighted NPS to your Contact record list columns in HubSpot. Sorting by Delighted NPS, your team can build a high-level view of customers who may be more inclined to churn (ex. Detractors) and pivot that data on other business metrics (ex.MRR).
What are some best practices for using the HubSpot integration?
Update your Contact view to sort by score
Looking to get a quick view of your Detractors to diffuse outstanding issues? Is your marketing team interested in following up with Promoters for case studies or testimonials? Add “Delighted NPS” as a column on your Contact view to sort all Contacts by their NPS.
Review historical feedback for any contact
- Head to any Contact record
- Scroll down to the Delighted NPS property and hover over the score
- Click on the "Details" button that appears
- Review all historical responses for that contact!
Export your NPS data to share with your team
From your main Contact page in HubSpot, you can quickly export Delighted NPS data alongside other key metrics you’re logging for each person (ex. MRR, location, industry, etc.) Once exported as a CSV, you can easily build reports in third-party tools such as Excel or other BI tools – including average NPS by industry, MRR at risk, etc.
To export a CSV file from HubSpot:
- Click on “+ Add filter”
- Type in “Delighted NPS”
- Select a condition (ex. “is known”)
- Click on “Apply filter”
- Click on “Options”
- Click on “Export”
You’ll receive an email with a link to download the CSV with all the results from your filter.