The Stripe Integration
Delighted’s Stripe integration will automatically send surveys after customers make a one-time payment or sign up for a subscription. The integration also allows you to send recurring surveys to subscribed customers.
In this section
Setting up the Stripe integration
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose “Stripe”
- Click “Connect to Stripe”
- You’ll be redirected to Stripe. Log into your account when prompted
- Grant access to Delighted
- You’ll be directed back to Delighted. Configure the options for sending surveys
- Optional: Check the button to conduct a one-time backfill
- Click “Save & turn on”
In this section
- What details are passed over with Stripe responses?
- What happens if someone cancels their subscription?
- How does the backfill work?
- Can I set a custom survey delay?
What details passed over with Stripe responses?
We pull in the following property data associated with each Stripe payment/subscription:
- Stripe Customer Created
- Stripe Customer Created Month
- Stripe Customer Created Year
- Stripe Customer Id
- Stripe Customer Length Months
- Stripe Subscription Coupon Used
- Stripe Subscription Length Months
- Stripe Subscription Plan Id
- Stripe Subscription Plan Interval
- Stripe Subscription Plan Name
- Stripe Subscription Plan Price
- Stripe Subscription Plan Price Amount
- Stripe Subscription Plan Price Currency
- Stripe Subscription Start
- Stripe Subscription Start Month
- Stripe Subscription Start Year
What happens if someone cancels their subscription?
Before sending out a recurring survey from the Stripe integration, we will check to make sure that customer is still subscribed. If their subscription has been canceled, we will not send out a survey.
How does the backfill work?
The backfill will send surveys to 10% of customers with payments from the past 6 months.
Can I set a custom survey delay?
Send us a note with the delay you’d like to use and we can set that up.