The Stitch Integration
In this article:
Suggested next article: Core Training & Certification
Setting up the Stitch integration
Delighted’s Stitch integration will sync response data to your Stitch account.
To launch your integration:
- Head to the Integrations tab and choose Stitch.
- In a separate tab on your browser, head to Stitch and log in
- In your Stitch Dashboard, head to the Delighted integration page
- Name the integration
- Copy the given Stitch URL
- Back in Delighted, add a rule to trigger response syncing
- Paste in the URL from step five when prompted
- Optional: Add any additional rules to trigger response syncing
- Click “Save & turn on”
Viewing synced response data in Stitch
In Stitch, you can see the Delighted data that has been synced over by clicking on the Delighted integration.
Can I sync historical feedback?
Send us a note if you’d like to send over historical feedback after setting up your Stitch integration and we can lend a hand.
Where can I learn more about the Stitch-Delighted integration?
Stitch offers in-depth documentation regarding this integration here.