How it works
Setting it up
- Visit the Delighted Shopify integration page
- Click the button: “Connect to Shopify”
- Enter your credentials if prompted (click Get button if not automatically routed to your account). If not prompted, skip to Step 4
- Authorize Delighted access by clicking “Install App”
- You’ll be taken back to Delighted, landing on the Shopify integration page
- Set your delay
- Select a one-time backfill (optional)
- Click “Save & turn on”
FAQ table of contents
Can I adjust the delay between when a order is fulfilled and a survey is sent?
Yes. When setting up your Shopify integration, you’ll have the option to select a delay. This delay refers to the time between when an order is marked as fulfilled in Shopify, and when a Delighted survey is sent to the customer.
The delay options include:
- 1 day
- 1 week
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
Do you offer other time ranges for the delay?
Yes. Contact us and we can help set a custom delay for your account.
Can I pull in product-level details?
We don’t currently pull in product-level details from Shopify.
What properties are captured from the Shopify order?
We pull in the following property data associated with each Shopify order:
- Shopify Customer First Order
- Shopify Customer Id
- Shopify Customer Orders Count
- Shopify Customer Phone
- Shopify Landing Site
- Shopify Order Created At
- Shopify Order Fulfilled At
- Shopify Order Id
- Shopify Order Item Quantity
- Shopify Order Month
- Shopify Order Total
- Shopify Order Total Amount
- Shopify Order Total Currency
- Shopify Order Year
- Shopify Referring Site
- Shopify Shipping City
- Shopify Shipping Company
- Shopify Shipping Country
- Shopify Shipping Method
- Shopify Shipping Total
- Shopify Shipping Total Amount
- Shopify Shipping Total Currency
- Shopify Shipping Tracking Number
- Shopify Location ID (If present)
How does the backfill work?
To help kickstart your integration with Shopify, we offer the option to backfill surveys to customers with previously fulfilled orders.
With this option, Delighted will backfill up to 500 orders– focusing on 6 months through 2 weeks in the past. We’ll then backfill up to 500 orders from the last 2 weeks.
If there happen to be multiple fulfillments for the same person, we’ll take their most recent fulfillment date.