When should I use Thumbs surveys?
The ideal timing for sending a Thumbs survey is immediately following a specific product interaction, support conversation, purchase transaction, or other key event. With the experience fresh on a customer's mind (ex. an earlier completed support interaction), emotions will likely be running high - whether positive or negative.
Tap into more of that immediate, raw, powerful customer feedback by reducing the question to just a Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down, making it super simple to respond right away.
Interested in learning about situations where others are using Thumbs? Consider these common use cases:
- Directly following a support conversation
- In-product to capture feedback about app features
- Products with machine learning and/or heightened personalization based on feedback (ex. many music apps)
- Embedded in your Help Center to get a gauge of how helpful customers find your content
- Opt-in forms - less feedback oriented, and more designed to help build internal lists for contact
- Replacement for the standard 1-5 CSAT scale
Thumbs provides one of the most lean and effective methods to collect feedback quickly. With that in mind, the best place to deploy Thumb-based surveys would be in situations where you’d anticipate rapid feedback would be necessary.
Whether a quick tap in-app or from in-store customers, Thumbs is here to bring CX feedback back to the basics!