When should I use Thumbs surveys?
The ideal timing for sending a Thumbs survey is immediately following a specific product interaction, support conversation, purchase transaction, or other key event. With the experience fresh on a customer's mind (ex. an earlier completed support interaction), emotions will likely be running high - whether positive or negative.
Tap into more of that immediate, raw, powerful customer feedback by reducing the question to just a Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down, making it super simple to respond right away.
Interested in learning about situations where others are using Thumbs? Consider these common use cases:
- Directly following a support conversation
- In-product to capture feedback about app features
- Products with machine learning and/or heightened personalization based on feedback (ex. many music apps)
- Embedded in your Help Center to get a gauge of how helpful customers find your content
- Opt-in forms - less feedback oriented, and more designed to help build internal lists for contact
- Replacement for the standard 1-5 CSAT scale
Thumbs provides one of the most lean and effective methods to collect feedback quickly. With that in mind, the best place to deploy Thumb-based surveys would be in situations where you’d anticipate rapid feedback would be necessary.
Whether a quick tap in-app or from in-store customers, Thumbs is here to bring CX feedback back to the basics!
Already using another survey type?
If you're already using another survey type, whether NPS or otherwise, you can always add on another Delighted instance for Thumb surveys via Projects. Learn more about expanding your CX program with Thumb surveys and Projects.