What information is in the Metrics section?
Delighted's Metrics section provides key details regarding your survey engagement. Whether looking for response rates for the Email platform, or total amount of displays for the Web survey, the Metrics section covers all the core stats needed to understand survey effectiveness and performance.
You can select from any of Delighted's 3 platforms: Email, Web, and SMS. You can also use the time range filter to scope the metrics to a specific date range. We provide a few preselected options (ex. this quarter, last quarter, etc.), but you can also set a custom date range.
Below are the key metrics we cover per platform:
- Sent: Total survey emails sent
- Opened: Total survey emails opened (even if no response was issued)
- Responded: Total survey emails resulting in a response (either with or without a comment)
- Commented: Total responses including a comment
- Throttled: Total surveys that were not sent due to being within the throttle period
- Bounced: Total surveys that bounced (you can view a list of bounced emails via your People page)
- Unsubscribed: Total people that unsubscribed from Delighted surveys (you can view a list of unsubscribes via your People page)
- Shown: Total times the Web survey was displayed
- Responded: Total responses submitted for the Web display (either with or without a comment)
- Commented: Total responses that included a comment
- Sent: Total survey SMS sent
- Responded: Total survey SMS messages including a response (either with or without a comment)
- Commented: Total SMS responses including a comment
- Throttled: Total SMS surveys that were not sent due to being within the throttle period
We can also help provide you with other key survey metrics, such as the margin of error. If interested, let us know!
On your dashboard