How it works
Setting it up
- Visit the Delighted Geckoboard integration page
- Copy your Delighted API key to your clipboard
- Visit your Geckoboard account
- Click “Add widget”
- Scroll down, under “Data Sources”, and click on the source of “Delighted”
- Click the “+” sign on the widget
- Name the connection and paste your API key
- Fine-tune your settings
- Click “Add Widget”
What does the Delighted widget look like in Geckoboard?
Here’s a sample of the widget once customization has been applied:
How often do the metrics update in Geckoboard?
Every 5 minutes.
What customization options are available?
You can edit the following settings via your Geckoboard integration:
- Metric: Select from NPS score, Promoter count, Promoter %, Passive count, Passive, Detractor count, Detractor %, or number of responses
- Time Unit: Select from All-time, hour, day, week, or month