How it works
Setting it up
- Visit the Delighted Stripe integration page
- Click the button “Connect to Stripe”
- You’ll be prompted with a message similar to “Delighted would like to connect to your Stripe account”
- Grant access to Delighted (Note: You may need to log into Stripe if not already logged in)
- You’ll be taken back to Delighted, landing on the Stripe integration page
- Set-up the integration (ex. selecting option for “When do your customers pay?”)
- Optional: Click the button for a one-time backfill. This will send a survey to a sampling of people who purchased prior to turning on the integration
- Click “Save & turn on”
FAQ table of contents
What Stripe details are synced over with responses?
We pull in the following property data associated with each Stripe payment/subscription:
- Stripe Customer Created
- Stripe Customer Created Month
- Stripe Customer Created Year
- Stripe Customer Id
- Stripe Customer Length Months
- Stripe Subscription Coupon Used
- Stripe Subscription Length Months
- Stripe Subscription Plan Id
- Stripe Subscription Plan Interval
- Stripe Subscription Plan Name
- Stripe Subscription Plan Price
- Stripe Subscription Plan Price Amount
- Stripe Subscription Plan Price Currency
- Stripe Subscription Start
- Stripe Subscription Start Month
- Stripe Subscription Start Year
How does the subscription option work if someone cancels their subscription?
If the Stripe integration is set up to send recurring surveys (must be set to recurring option), then we’ll check for an updated status in Stripe before sending out that survey. If a subscription has been canceled, we will not send out a survey.
Who would receive the surveys from the backfill?
The backfill will send to 10% of customers with charges in the last 6 months. This will help you quickly create a baseline of Stripe-based survey responses.
Do you offer other time ranges for the delay?
Yes. Contact us and we can help set a custom delay for your account.