How it works
Setting it up
- Visit the Delighted Groove integration page
- Click “Connect to Groove”
- You’ll be redirected to Groove
- Click “Authorize Them” on the following page
- You’ll be redirected back to Delighted
- Click “Add a new rule” and include as many rules as needed
- Click “Save & turn on”
FAQ table of contents
- What does the synced ticket look like in Groove?
- Just received a response – why am I not seeing a new ticket in Groove?
- It has been 10 minutes since the response was received in Delighted, why are new tickets not being generated in Groove?
- Can I send a test prior to turning on the integration?
What does the synced ticket look like in Groove?
Here’s a screenshot showing how the ticket appears within Groove’s dashboard once created:
As you’ll see in the above screenshot, we create a private note with customer details (not visible to the customer in your response), allowing you to get full context without hopping back into Delighted.
Just received a response – why am I not seeing a new ticket in Groove?
We include a 10 minute delay between the moment a response is received in Delighted, and the moment we create that ticket in Groove. This delay ensures we provide adequate time for the customer to provide a comment (if applicable) prior to syncing over all that response detail.
It has been 10 minutes since the response was received in Delighted, why are new tickets not being generated in Groove?
Beyond the delay noted above, tickets are most often not being created within Groove due to survey responses not triggering their creation. For example, if using the rule “Only promoters who comment”, no other tickets will be created unless Delighted responses meet that exact specification.
Be sure to check your rules and recent responses to see if there are any eligible responses that should create a ticket. If it looks like there are eligible responses that didn’t trigger a survey, let us know and we’ll take a look!
Can I send a test prior to turning on the integration?
Yes. Click the send test link to send a test to Groove. We’ll send through a sample ticket containing sample customer data.