How it works
Setting it up
- Visit the Delighted Front integration page
- Click “Connect to Front”
- You’ll be redirected to Front
- Authorize Delighted access
- You’ll be redirected back to Delighted
- Click “Add a new rule” and include as many rules as needed
- Optional: Check the box to “Sync Delighted responses with contacts in Front” to attach scores to matching Front contacts
- Click “Save & turn on”
FAQ table of contents
- What does the synced ticket look like in Front?
- Just received a response – why am I not seeing a new ticket in Front?
- It has been 10 minutes since the response was received in Delighted, why are new tickets not being generated in Front?
- Can I trigger Delighted surveys based on activity in Front?
What does the synced ticket look like in Front?
When tickets are created via the Delighted/Front integration, they will appear like this on your dashboard:
The full message will show the synced feedback, including comment and score, as a note on the ticket.
Just received a response – why am I not seeing a new ticket in Front?
We include a 10 minute delay between the moment a response is received in Delighted, and the moment we create that ticket in Front. This delay ensures we provide adequate time for the customer to provide a comment (if applicable) prior to syncing over all that response detail.
It has been 10 minutes since the response was received in Delighted, why are new tickets not being generated in Front?
Beyond the delay noted above, tickets are most often not being created within Front due to survey responses not triggering their creation. For example, if using the rule “Only promoters who comment”, no other tickets will be created unless Delighted responses meet that exact specification.
Be sure to check your rules and recent responses to see if there are any eligible responses that should create a ticket.
Also, we require the Front "Inbox" to contain at least one "Channel". For more information on Channels in Front, see their help center article on the topic.
If it looks like there are eligible responses that didn’t trigger a survey, let us know and we’ll take a look!
Can I trigger Delighted surveys based on activity in Front?
Yes. Front offers an invite-only option to connect with Zapier. With Zapier, you can create connections between Delighted and Front, triggering surveys based on key events in Front.